Philippe I had no idea you could AirPlay to multiple players from
multiple devices!!!! I never tried it because the old shairtunes was
only one at a time and no sync. I knew you fixed the sync but had no
idea you had managed to get it that while one iPhone is AirPlaying to
one radio that someone else could whip out their phone AirPlay to
another radio!!

I just had three iOS devices AirPlaying to 3 different radios, while
another 4 radios played different songs from LMS library, 2 of them
devices I had added today using AirPlay bridge and all played flawlessly
with meta data.

To think I was about to bin them and purchase Sonos because I was using
Apple Music more than my LMS library. Now I don't have too! Great work
mate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk