dbinfl wrote:
> ...or at least in my testing the past few days it has not....
> I have a habit of sorting out new stuff on VMs before i install /
> configure it on my primary PC, and run Hyper-V on Windows 10 for this
> purpose.. This is a very reliable process and I can't recall not being
> able to make something work on a VM. BUT... I spent a couple of days
> trying to get Squeezelite running as a service using NSSM and could not
> get it to work.
> VMs I tried:
> Windows 10 64-bit
> Windows 7 64-bit
> Windows 8 32-bit
> Things I tried:
> - unblock the executable and all DLLs
> - various compatibility modes for the exe
> - various command options in NSSM (different than what was recommended)
>
> In every case the service would start and go immediately to a paused
> state. Turned on debug logging for Squeezlite and redirected to a file
> and found that on startup the log output was:
>
> squeezelite.exe -o 2 -n SL_Mockingbird -s 192.168.0.15 -d all=debug -f
> c:\squeezelite\debug.txt
> [14:19:03.943] stream_init:290 init stream
> [14:19:03.943] stream_init:291 streambuf size: 2097152
> [14:19:03.943] output_init_pa:393 init output
> [14:19:03.943] output_init_pa:405 requested latency: 0
> [14:19:03.943] output_init_common:342 outputbuf size: 3528000
>
> ...and stopped there. Log output for a working interactive desktop
> instance was much more complete.
>
> Anyway, this evening I finally gave it a go on my physical W10 64-bit
> machine. Installed as a service and started up fine on the first
> attempt. Go figure.
>
> ~dbinfl~

Hello.
I have installed windows 10 on a mac mini (bootcamp partion), and lms
server and Local player is working. Problem is that the volume control
is not controling the volume of the soundcard, just the "soft" volume of
the player, eg. if the soundcard volume is low, i only  get low volume
from the player even at max volume.
Is there a way to get the players volume control to change the output
volume from the soundcard ?

Best regards, and thanks for any help !
Lars