Simon_rb wrote:
> Philippe, is the echo worth while?
>
> Shame your not using it enough to justify trying to make a "blue bridge"
> haha. I can only imagine how much work it would be and the challenges it
> comes with.
>
> Thanks for the reply! [emoji106]
>

> Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The echo is a good device, but as you might have guessed, it does not
always like my accent, so that can be a bit irritating from time to
time. The very first thing you want from voice reco is to not have to
repeat yourself a lot - humans already feel awkward talking to a
machine, so saying the same thing 3 times really does not work for very
long

LMS 7.7.5 - 5xRadio, 3xBoom, 4xDuet, 1xTouch, 1 SB2. Sonos 2xPLAY:1,
PLAY:3, PLAY:5, Marantz NR1603, JBL OnBeat, XBMC, Foobar2000, XBoxOne,
JRiver 21, Chromecast Audio, Chromecast v1, Pi B2, Pi B+, 2xPi A+,
Odroid-C1, Cubie2