Thank you for this great work, the plugin works fine with my Chromecast
audio and Chromecast TV but altough my Nvidia Shield TV has with Android
TV OS full Chromecast support I am not able to send music to this
device. The device is detected and when I send music to the device the
Chromecast receiver starts and the music info is shown but no audio.
When I use the DSAudio app of my synology NAS which also supports
Chromecast it works fine. Can you give any advise how to solve this?

|Filename: Chromecast bridge.JPG                                    |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=21182|