philippe_44 wrote:
> Have you tried to sync it with other players using iTunes - the fact
> that it's shairtunes is a bit scary wrt that capability as most of the
> integrations are very poorly made by guys that have no idea of what they
> are doing - at least this is what I've seen so far
>
> @castalla: you must have a million speakers and audio gears at home :)

Not quite a million!  But a reasonable obsession's worth!

I'm playing iTunes on the PC - this sees the GGMM and plays okay.  But
airplaybridge, Tuneblade, etc. while they see the device, either won't
connect (Tuneblade) or produce no sound (bridge).

Any ideas?

I'll investigate the syncing via iTunes, if that's what you mean.

Touch, Logitech Radio, Logitech UE Radio, O2 Joggler + SqpOS
UPnPBridge - 2 paired Sonos Play1 speakers; Rocki - Sony SRS-BTM8
speaker; Pioneer WX-SMA1 speaker;  - PURE One Flow internet radio: PURE
Jongo S3x ; Jongo T2; Libratone Zipp
Castbridge - Chromecast 1 + Chromecast Audio
AirplayBridge - Loewe Airspeaker
SB Player - Fire TV