bagawire wrote:
> Space bar works great - thanks!
>
> Log attached re. artwork, and a screenshot showing artwork in the
> browser but not in now playing or playlist.
>
> Richie

Okay i can't see anything from this log. i thought that the cover isn't
showing. But if the fallback cover is showing it's really weird.. I am
going to build a debug version with a lot of logging in this part of the
program (hopefully tomorrow i will have the time) and you will need to
provide me with another log OR what would be even better, if i could try
it myself via teamviewer..
But lets talk again after the new version is up.

Also thanks for you generous donation!