Hi,

I am currently using this plugin as a substitute for Smart Mix in LMS
7.9 Nightly (max2play, Debian Jessie, Raspberry Pi 2).

I am not an Google Music all-inclusive subscriber but still able to use
this option in the plugin and to play stations containing a mix of my
own uploaded music. Unfortunately these stations are only generated
playlists with 10 tracks. The playlist is not evolving and enlarging
over time.

How can this be changed? At least it should be possible to set up the
number of tracks in the playlist, e.g. in BubbleUPnP this is possible.