bernt wrote:
> :D
>
> Thanks! That did the trick. Nice work.
>
> Now I only have to figure out how to add another word.

Code:
--------------------
--------------------

> did not work.
>
> But this did.

Code:
--------------------
  >   > and ((albums.title like '%Hits%') or (albums.title like '%Best of%') or
(albums.title like '%Absolute%'))
--------------------

> Dirty Girl av Y&T från Best Of '81 To '85
> I've Been Thinking About You av Londonbeat från Absolute 90's DE
> Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall av Coldplay från Absolute Hits 2011
> Alors on danse av Stromae från Absolute Hits 2010
> Boten Anna av Basshunter från Absolute 00's
> Larger Than Life av Backstreet Boys från Absolute 90's Vol 2 DE
> Sexed Up av Robbie Williams från Greatest Hits
> Let's Go Crazy av Prince från The Very Best of Prince
> Till The World Ends av Britney Spears från Absolute Hits 2011
> The World Is Stone av Cyndi Lauper från TimeTrip - Hits Of The 70's
> 80's & 90's
Good.  Glad to be able to help :)

LMS 7.9 on VortexBox Midi box, Xubuntu 16.04, FLACs 16->24 bit,
44.1->192kbps.
LMS plugin UPnP/DLNA Bridge to MF M1 CLiC (to A308CR amp & ESLs) &
Marantz CR603 UPnP renderers.
Alternatively Minimserver & Upplay to same & to upmpdcli/mpd PC
renderers.
Squeezelite to Meridian USB Explorer DAC to PC speakers/headphones.
Wireless Xubuntu 16.04 laptop firefox/upplay or Android 'phone with
Squeeze-Commander/BubbleUPnP controls LMS/Minimserver.
Also a Touch with EDO, plus spare, unused.