Hello Phillippe, thanks for the plugin.

Unfortunately, it doesn't work for me for some time. I can activate it
in the plugin-settings. But I can't change the settings for the plugin
itself, because I don't see the "settings". If I click on the settings
of an other plugin, I can use the drop-down-menu to go to the YouTube
settings. But in the front-end of the squeezeserver I also can't see
YouTube.

I tried updating everythink and deactivating and activating. Nothing
helped.

Also both repos posted at the first post give me a "Connect timed out".
Other repos work.

Please help.

|Filename: SqueezeServer.PNG                                        |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=21290|