ian_heys wrote:
> Hi Phillipe
>
> I've become somewhat confused. It's a problem at my time of life.
>
> I'm trying to use the stable versions of Castbridge and Squeeze2UPNP.
>
> What are the latest stable versions?
>
> I thought they were both mainstream now and didn't need to have your
> additional repository in the additional repo's box.
>
> Is this true or should I have an additional repo. If so what is the URL
> of the repo?
>
> Please reply here with an answer for both these plugins as I am becoming
> confused with (sometimes) having to refer back to the first post in the
> respective threads and sometimes not.

Answer is a bit confusing, I know

- stable versions are part of 3rd party repository that Michael updates
with some scripts (AFAIK).
- the same stable versions can be found as well when adding manually my
"stable" repository. The benefit of doing that is you have access to my
stable releases immediately after I've published them, which might not
be the case when Michael does not have the time to update the 3rd party
repo
- the dev versions require a manual repository to be set. For 0.2.10, I
should have named it -dev-xxx as I normally do, but I forgot, sorry

LMS 7.7.5 - 5xRadio, 3xBoom, 4xDuet, 1xTouch, 1 SB2. Sonos 2xPLAY:1,
PLAY:3, PLAY:5, Marantz NR1603, JBL OnBeat, XBMC, Foobar2000, XBoxOne,
JRiver 21, Chromecast Audio, Chromecast v1, Pi B2, Pi B+, 2xPi A+,
Odroid-C1, Cubie2