Simon_rb wrote:
> Philippe, did my log help narrow down the buffering problem when
> airplaying with airplay bridge players within LMS? Cheers mate
>

> Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Unfortunately not ... I'm still scratching my head to find any reason
WHY this happens - I've been able to reproduce it, but I'm probably
missing something in the way the core of LMS works. Probably linked to
the level of buffering that players report or linked to some transcoding
that is needed only when we have that player combination. What I need to
try is what happens (just thinking about that) when I replicate exactly
the same configuration but with squeezelite devices

LMS 7.7.5 - 5xRadio, 3xBoom, 4xDuet, 1xTouch, 1 SB2. Sonos 2xPLAY:1,
PLAY:3, PLAY:5, Marantz NR1603, JBL OnBeat, XBMC, Foobar2000, XBoxOne,
JRiver 21, Chromecast Audio, Chromecast v1, Pi B2, Pi B+, 2xPi A+,
Odroid-C1, Cubie2