satkinsn wrote:
> I have no clue why, but I can't get the app to do anything. This is
> almost certainly me missing something very obvious but I have it open
> now and...it doesn't show anything. It's a more or less empty screen
> with "home" "now playing" and "current playlist" at top. When I did the
> install it correctly said it found no server, took my squeezebox.com
> credentials and said it was connecting. The Squeezebox and computer are
> on the same network, and as I type this I'm using the web interface to
> stream my local NPR station. In addition, an old Windows 8 app, "Squeeze
> Remote," sees the Squeezebox fine.
>
> One possible clue: when I click on "manage players" nothing happens. Any
> idea what I'm doing wrong?
>
> tks,
>
> Scott A.

Try reinstalling the app.  The app generates a random MAC address for
identifying itself to the server, when it is first installed.  On a
public server like MySB.com, it is quite possible that the generated MAC
is conflicting with another already registered with the server.
Reinstalling will force the app to generate a new address.