hi ,
from the quick start guide i see that i can set up only the collector
itself , and send what was collected to a kafka , which is a good start,
but = )
  - there is no mention of some show commands to check what is working / if
working etc ...
  - it is not clear which design is supported ?
  - is there a docs on how to  continue from there ... ?
     - example how to setup the kafka
     -  how to setup the data basse and also connect it to the kafka

What i am trying to say is that there is no global guideline to follow , i
am mostly dealing with network but still have a good overall look
For things like this, it will be great if u can point me  to some docs /
howto's to read and learn more about the project.

Also saw that someone sent me how to dump logs on the machine itself (
thanks John) , it is nice but not the way that i meant to go with this.
As I mentioned I am trying to go like "MX router -> bmp collector ( pmacct
/pmbmpd ) -> kafka -> psql -> grafana."

appreciate any help
thanks
Lipnitsky Edgar