Hi Marcel,

May i ask you one more detail since you looked into the sFlow raw data produced by sFlow: is that the ASN information is there but it's zeroes, both source and destination, or is that the ASN information is totally omitted? And, if possible, please perform the test with both peer_dst_as being part of aggregate and with peer_dst_as being removed from aggregate.

Paolo