Hi Nikola

I already have a configuration almost identical to yours. As I mentioned
below, I am happily getting data from the external interface also however the
flows are all hidden by the single nat overload which means I have no way to
associate them with the traffic on the internal interface.

Does anyone have a way to resolve this? I figure that there must be a way to
get around this problem by using a loopback interface but as yet I haven't
figured out the correct configuration.

Cheers

Peter

--