hi paolo,

thank you very much for your fast response.

On Mon, Aug 03, 2009 at 12:31:11PM +0100, Paolo Lucente wrote:

> I'm not sure how a change to the frontend can influence that
> way the backend. Two things to check: 'sql_history' is in use
> (as it generates the timestamp used at a later stage to work
> out the name of the dynamic table) and sql_table_schema file
> is readable.

the only *real* changes are:
- x86_64 instead of a 32bit model
- 4 cores (so more possible race conditions?)

sql_history definitely is there, for years already, and the schema file
is readable...

> Moreover, something related to dynamic SQL tables was fixed in
> just released 0.12.0rc1 version - and it's been in the CVS for
> quite a while. If you are not using either of these versions,
> another chance is to upgrade and see if this solves the issue.

i'll do this presently and try to change to daily databases for testing
(as the week end seems too far away).

> Otherwise we may have to dig deeper into it. Let me know.

thank you - i'll post the results of my rc1 tests.

ciao,
christian