Hi,

I'm trying to install pmacct for the first time on XenServer. I have
installed mysql and can confirm the library files can be found:

[code]

[r...@localhost pmacct-0.12.0rc3]# find / -name libmysql*

/usr/lib/mysql/libmysqlclient.so.15

/usr/lib/mysql/libmysqlclient.so.15.0.0

/usr/lib/mysql/libmysqlclient_r.so.15.0.0

/usr/lib/mysql/libmysqlclient_r.so.15

[/code]

But, when I run the configure command, I get the following error (command
included):

[code]

[r...@localhost pmacct-0.12.0rc3]# ./configure --exec-prefix=/usr
--mandir=/usr/local/man --enable-mysql --with-mysql-libs=/usr/lib/mysql

Outputs:

checking whether to enable MySQL support... checking how to run the C
preprocessor... gcc -E

yes

checking your own MySQL client library... no

configure: error: ERROR: missing MySQL client library in /usr/lib/mysql

[/code]

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Joel