Hi there

I'm very new to pmacct. I attended the presentation Paolo held the last
swinog meeting and go interessted

My problem is:
I would really like to use as-stats (https://neon1.net/as-stats/) but my
routers can only export Netflow v5 (without as information).
As-stats need NetFlow v8 AS aggregation records (or sflow including
as-informations)

So I tried to get this working with pmacct step-by-step but I stuck with
the bgp setup:

My nfacctd.conf

daemonize: true
nfacctd_port: 5678
plugins: memory
aggregate: src_host,dst_host,src_as,dst_as
bgp_daemon: true
bgp_daemon_ip: 127.0.0.1
bgp_daemon_port: 17917
bgp_daemon_max_peers: 100
bgp_aspath_radius: 3
nfacctd_as_new: bgp

starting the daemon "nfacctd -f nfacctd.conf" gives no error.
In quagga (running on 127.0.0.1:17917) I see that the bgpd session
establishes.

But issuing pmacct -s only shows src_host, dst_host. src_as and dst_as
are allways 0.

What did I miss so far?

When I figured this out I will work on the netflow export. This have to
be done using pmacct using nfacctd as source, right?

Regards andre