Hi Jeff,

You can opt to switch to a pre_tag_filter and tag packets
basing on a filter. What matches the filter gets a certain
tag and such tag is allowed through.

The beauty of this method is that the pre_tag_map can be
reloaded at runtime - by switching refresh_maps to true.
Still, as Karl suggested, you should script yourself a
few lines to detect IP address changes at the interface,
amend pre_tag_map contents and send a SIGUSR2 signal to
pmacct in order to elicit the map reload.