Hi Paolo,

I'm getting low perfomance while selecting from psql and from FloX.
For example, selecting * WHERE ip_src = 'x.x.x.x'

How can I do a more compact aggregation? You mean by getting samples ?
Actually, I did not understand very well sql_history and roundoff concepts,
but increasing history would do the trick?

Thanks for answering.

Cheers.