Dear readers,

I have a weird problem with sfacctd. Which seems to keep hanging itself on the
MySQL part.
My problem is that I.m getting the following errors:
sfacctd[32486]: WARN ( traffic_perip/mysql ): Maximum number of SQL writer
processes reached (10).
And
sfacctd[6451]: ERROR ( traffic_perip/mysql ): Duplicate entry
'1----0-0-0-62.148.186.10-94.126.67.42-0-0--0-2011-08-01 00:00:00' for key 1

I'm using one sflow collector to collect two sflow streams from our border
routers.
Router one using agent_id 1 and Router two using agent_id 2.

The config of the sfacctd is the following:

sfacctd.conf
---------------
debug: false
daemonize: true
interface: eth0
sfacctd_ip: 62.148.189.229
sfacctd_port: 6343
plugin_buffer_size: 2048
plugin_pipe_size: 2048000
imt_buckets: 65537
imt_mem_pools_size: 65536
sfacctd_allow_file: /etc/pmacct/sflow_allow.map
networks_file: /etc/pmacct/sflow_networks.map
pre_tag_map: /etc/pmacct/sflow_pretag.map
sfacctd_renormalize: true
sfacctd_disable_checks: true
syslog: local2

sql_table: acct_v7
sql_table_version: 7
sql_host: localhost
sql_user: pmacct
sql_passwd: ************
sql_startup_delay: 15
sql_optimize_clauses: true
sql_history: 1M
sql_history_roundoff: m
sql_multi_values: 512000
sql_locking_style: row
sql_db: pmacct

sql_dont_try_update: false
sql_cache_entries: 2M
sql_refresh_time: 60

plugins: mysql[traffic_perip]
aggregate[traffic_perip]: src_host, dst_host, tag

----------------------

sflow_allow.map contains the IPs from the both sflow streams.
sflow_networks.map contains our IP ranges and AS numbers.
sflow_pretag.map contains the config to tag the routers with the correct
agent_ids.

The agent_ids are used to avoid dubble traffic accounting.

Currently Im having 79 active sql connections open, 78 locked and 1 updating.
The database schema is an altered version of the v7 schema.
It's altered to use agent_ids and IPv6 accounting.

Wij vertrouwen erop u hiermee voldoende te hebben ge??nformeerd.

--
With kind regards,

Dennis Koster
Manager Linux Hosting Solutions