Hi Olaf,

Good to see some feedback and interest into this feature. I'd start with a
couple basic counter-questions to better understand where the issue lies at
the moment: do you already have a Cisco router exporting NBAR information
in NetFlow or you are actually seeking for configuration snippets to enable
the feature? Regardless, what router model and IOS version are you using?
Can you post your current pmacct config?