Hi Paolo,

Thanks for the reply.

What worries me is that I got couple of these lines, before seeing the tables (with some numerical numbers). It kept repeating, is this normal?

======
DEBUG ( default/core ): Discarded NetFlow v9/IPFIX packet (R: unknown template 262 [::ffff:10.1.10.20:256])
======

Probably I will need to use customised mysql schemas instead of the templates in /sql directory right?

/chunsing

Paolo Lucente wrote:
Hi Chun Sing,

It's valid that there are fields which are left numerical in the debug;
i guess you ask because your L2 traffic is not being accounted (properly)
by pmacct, right? If this is the case can you please say whether you see
spurious data or nothing being accounted at all?

Bottom line is L2 NetFlow is supported. If something is not working in
a correct way, i'd be more than glad to assist you troubleshooting the
issue. A good way to start could be sending me privately a trace of the
full payload of your NetFlow datagrams (ie. using tpdump -s 1500) so
that i can have a look and, if required, replay in lab.

Let me know.