Hi all,

I'm exporting flows to pmacct (using memory plugin) and have Cacti plot the
data. There are regular gaps in the plotted graph.

Debug output shows "Closing connection with client" which happen after
every 169 times of "Selecting bucket" messages.
Do anyone know what the "Closing..." messages mean? I felt that the gaps
might be related to this.

DEBUG ( default/memory ): Selecting bucket 30611.
DEBUG ( default/memory ): Selecting bucket 30502.
DEBUG ( default/memory ): Selecting bucket 188.
>> DEBUG ( default/memory ): Processing data received from client ...
>> DEBUG ( default/memory ): Searching into accounting structure ...
>> DEBUG ( default/memory ): Closing connection with client ...

Thank you

--
/chunsing