Hi Paolo,

Thanks, that's exactly what I was looking for ;)

I added some small extensions to pmacctd to avoid the use of the
skinny BGP daemon thread. I that know using this internal daemon has
advantages, but the memory requirements for this are not acceptable
for my equipment. I'm using AF_UNIX sockets to fetch BGP ASN
information directly from Quagga' bgpd daemon (a better solution would
be pushing this information into FIB, like Cisco does, but that would
make things harder to implement). If anyone is interested in these
patches let me know.

Thanks again,
Renato

Renato Westphal