Is it possible to set the SQL history value to lower than 1m? From the
docs, it seems not, same with the source, and my attempts at doing it
failed: 's' is not a recognized and putting in something without a suffix
is the same as leaving it false.

I've been, also, playing with 'sql_dont_use_update', which does give me a
better resolution, but it makes it impossible to tell for how long a period
the rows are for (probably, this only applies for a sql_refresh_time
smaller than sql_history, but yeah).

Assuming it's not possible, is there a particular reason for this? We don't
have that much traffic, I think we peek at 500Mbps during normal times, I'm
pretty sure we can scrounge up a server good enough to handle way more than
that, especially since we really don't need ACID on this stuff...

--
George-Cristian Bîrzan