Hi Reto,

First thing that comes to mind is: you are running pre 0.14.3 version
without having enabled 64bit counters at configure time (from 0.14.3
this is enabled by default). Can this be the case? Otherwise it does
not ring a bell to me and it does not smell you need to increase any
caches. Another suggestion is to sum up counters of the port via a
3rd party tool, ie. even just sflowtool, to double-check whether the
problem is somehow with the sFlow export itself.