xHi Joan,

Thanks for explaining the background, it makes sense. To get ASNs info
populated you should add src_as and dst_as primitives to your aggregate
directive. Same as any further info you wish to see populated.

Let me know how that goes. I see you dropped a separate email about a
crash, along with a backtrace, thanks for that. I will look into it,
ie. maybe you already hinted the above yourself and got to the next
stage, and get back to you.