@george, the issue is not the one you reported (that was against 0.14.3cvs)
but with an older version.

revision 1.16
date: 2012-04-12 14:44:30 +0200;  author: paolo;  state: Exp;  lines: +3 -3;

* nfacctd: etype primitive can now be populated from IP_PROTOCOL_VERSION,
  ie. Field Type #60, in addition to ETHERTYPE, ie. Field Type #256. Should
  both be present the latter has priority over the former.
* fix, net_aggr.c: if --enable-ipv6 is specified, defining a networks_file
  can cause SEGVs. This is now solved.