Hi,

On Mon, Sep 30, 2013 at 03:48:15PM +0200, Ana Marija Banovac wrote:

> I have a few questions - newbie ones. First one regarding BGP multipath. I
> have it implemented in my network. I saw the official examples and it is
> stated there that is not implemented. So, can I presume that is the reason
> I don't see values in Comms: ' ' and EComms: ' ' fields when I turn
> bgp_daemon_msglog: true?

Would not expect that: would more expect that when accounting, one of the
paths is selected. Are the other BGP attributes also blank? Considerin
pmacct does not mix announces from different routers to work out a single
BGP table, you would need something (ie. ADD PATHS?) to advertise the
multiple paths from each router - what would you be using for the task?
Also, what value of multi-path you have configured? Can you describe your
environment (here or privately)?

> Second one - I also have problems with correlation BGP deamon and sFlow
> coming data. I'm using acct_v6 table and I'm missing as_src and as_dst
> information. Since switches from which I receive sFlow and BGP data are
> different, I'm using agent_to_peer.map. Can you please suggest something
> here?

Maybe this is connected to the issue of the blank attributes you are
describing above. First you should confirm bgp_daemon_msglog shows
something compatible with what you are advertising at the router(s).
What pmacct version are you using? Did you compile the package with
IPv6 support?