Hi Stefan,

Two questions for you: a) is each virtual interface configured with
a different IP address (range) or is it placed in a different VLAN?
b) if you bind pmacctd (or tcpdump) to the main/real interface, say,
eth1 - are you able to see all in/out traffic of all eth1 virtual
interfaces? Answer to these questions can help simplify your setup.

Another way to proceed is you can share your current config since
you got data - but as you say it's too detailed so it suggests you
have simply put too much or are not filtering foreign IP addresses
out.

Finally, Q8 of the FAQS (*) document gives high-level orientation
how you should be configuring pmacctd for scenarios like the one you
are facing.

(*) http://wiki.pmacct.net/OfficialFAQs