Hi all,

  Couple of weeks ago I saw a proposal that mentioned purchase of jflow
equipment in our lab.  I'd like to know if pmacct support jflow?  (I checked it
seems not but I'm not 100% sure).  Currently we have sflow and nflow equipments
in the lab but I'm no familiar with jflow and its technique.

PS>sorry that my last mail seems be wrongly sent.  please forgive me if you see
this mail twice.

TC Wu