Hi Paolo,

You are wise my friend.

1) Yes just upgraded to 1.5.2. (Was having problems in 1.5.1 where the
input ifindex was getting mangled.)
2) Correct - was not seeing memory leak before upgrade.
3) If I leave running, eventually it consumes all available memory on the
server. From syslog prior to service restart,
Jan  7 15:05:05 packet1 nfacctd[16988]: WARN ( default/print ): Unable to
fork writer: Cannot allocate memory
4) config:

aggregate: peer_src_ip,in_iface,dst_host,dst_mask
plugins: print
nfacctd_time_new: true
plugin_buffer_size: 10240
imt_buckets: 157
imt_mem_pools_number: 256
imt_mem_pools_size: 32768
syslog: daemon
daemonize: true
!
print_refresh_time: 64
print_history: 1m
print_output: csv
print_output_file: /opt/pmacct/data/nfacct-%Y%m%d-%H%M.csv
! print_trigger_exec: /opt/gravitizer/bin/monitor.pl
print_output_file_append: true
!
nfacctd_port: 2055

Thanks,