Hello,

I mean that when you enable sflow on an interface you cannot configure ingress/egress option.
It captures both directions while we need only data for ingress traffic.

There are two major problems with your solution. I think /direction /is not a valid sfacct key and we already use pretagging(both tag,tag2) for other purposes.

Regards,