Nuria,

just as a remark: I already asked several times that for questions and
reporting problems and bugs etc. it is typically very helpful to know
which version/release of p.mapper you are talking about. Some bugs might
just be in one version/release, not the other, or already fixed in a
newer one. I don't want to repeat this every time I reply to a posting.

I just now checked the function on pmapper 2. The hyperlink function
should not have been working at all with PostGIS layers, ie. neither
with identify/select nor with search. I have not used hyperlinks since
quite some time so I never stumbled over this bug. The reason was that
all field names are converted to upper case, what is fine with
shapefiles, but usually not with PostGIS layers.

I uploaded a modified version of p.mapper 2, you can get it at

http://www.pmapper.de/dl/pmapper2_2005-11-02.zip

(see changelog under /doc)

Armin