Alle 13:12, luned? 7 agosto 2006, luca marletta ha scritto:
Hi all,

I'm very happy that Natalia's work have like!
Tooltip project was a Faunalia project and with help of Natalia we finished
it!

Now Natalia and me are working on step-up keywords configuration of tooltip
tool to put in config.ini file, time to tool-tip appear and  time to tool-tip
disappear.

I know that pmapper2 with tool-tip application working only with second line
of html start page. We'll working on pmapper also for other line start
applications

We'll upload early a new version of pmapper2 with tool-tip application

Bye

Walter