Try to write out the SQL string that is sent to the DB, something like after
line 292

error_log($sqlRun);

and see in the PHP error log for the command, then run it dircetly on the
database and see if the command executes without erors.

if yes, write out the result ($data) from the query after line 211; you can
use the printDebug() function from common.php, just modify the path of the
debug file.

I have to admit that i haven't used the join function since about 2 years,
but the code should not have changed since and it had been working.

Armin

> --- Urspr?ngliche Nachricht ---
> Von: carlo.calvino at email.it
> An: pmapper-users at faunalia.it
> Betreff: [Pmapper-users] Problems with JOIN
> Datum: Wed, 18 Jan 2006 13:03:02 +0100
>
> Hello Armin, hello all
> I am having problems with joining. My DBMS is PostgreSQL, and this is the
> METADATA line of the layer:
>

> RESULT_JOIN

\"pgsql://postgres:miapass at localhost/marco||Anagrafica_Punti_Prelievo at
[EMAIL PROTECTED] at PPID,PPNom||GEOID||0\"