if autozoom is set to 1 it zooms to the full extent of the selected
feature(s). It's just for points where this is not working for a single
point because a point has no extent. You would therefore have to play
around with the value of pointBuffer in the config.ini and see when you
get a zoom level that fit's your needs. I haven't found a better way
than this because for points it completely depends how far zoomed in you
want to display it.

armin