Stefan

I attached a sample script to add dynamic layers. You will then have to add in
map.php (and probably all other scripts where the layers are used, like query
etc.) the function (it's already in map.php, but empty):

function pmap_addCustomLayers()
{
    $dyn = new DynLayer($this->map);
    $res = $dyn->dyn_addLayersToMap(false);
}

It means: once the layers have to be initiated and added to 'grouplist' session
var and then all the time added to the map where required. Maybe one could also
put this into the setGroups() function. Please see if you can work with this
short description. There are some comments in the attached file as well.

Armin