I don't have a clue how you get the indexes since you don't mention how the
query is performed (via PHP dBase functions or Mapsript queryBy...()). In any
case you will have to insert the indexes in the correct array definition into
the

$_SESSION["resulttilelayers"] variable

check functions

pmap_checkResultLayers()
pmap_addResultLayer()

and the contents of the above mentioned session var for more details about this.

armin