> I try your w3v version!!! Good
> I try it with demodata.. on search for cities, for example 'paris'
> in my erro_log apache file obtain this:
>
> [Tue Jun 13 09:15:21 2006] [error] [client 192.168.0.110] PHP Warning:
> getLayerByName failed for : cities_xylayer\n in
> path_to_pmapper/pmapper2_w3c/incphp/query/query.php on line 638, referer:
> http://www.faunalia.com/pmapper/pmapper2_w3c/map.phtml?&language=it
> [Tue Jun 13 09:15:21 2006] [error] [client 192.168.0.110] PHP Fatal error:
>  Call to a member function on a non-object in
> path_to_pmapperr/pmapper2_w3c/incphp/query/query.php on line 645, referer:
> http://www.faunalia.com/pmapper/pmapper2_w3c/map.phtml?&language=it
>
> why pmapper try to find his layer? cities_xyxlayer on pmapper_demo.map?

because it is specified as the layer in the search definitions. It comes from
tests with XY layers. Just modify that setting in js_custom.php to the real
layer (probably 'cities') and it should work.

I would anyway suggest to use for tests your own definitions for the map file
and the config.ini to test functioning with other layers than my default
datasets. In principal one would just need these 2 files and modify the
js_custom.php according to your layers. I will work on putting all custom files
in the config dir as a  medium term solution.

armin

Ideal f?r Modem und ISDN: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/smartsurfer