you need to clear the session var $_SESSION["resultlayers"] and then
create it for your data in the required structure. You can also pass
that via the URL. 'resulttileindexes' are only needed for tileindex
shapefiles (that I never use), otherwise this value can be -1 or 0 or
so. Check the code for adding the resultindexes:

pmap_checkResultLayers()
pmap_addResultLayer($reslayer, $shpindexes)

$shpindexes is the index retrieved from the query on the shapefiles. Or
for PostgIS is is the OID field. That is currently needed for pmapper, I
will modify the code so that one can use an arbitrary field with unique
values, like specified in the map file "...USING UNIQUE..." for PostGIS
layers.

armin