I don't know very much ms4w since I've never used it. But the error
seems to be related to a not matching version of a PHP module/extension
(I've never heard of a module like SVWj...) and the PHP version itself.

Check the php.ini that is used (check first which php.ini is used with
'<?php phpinfo() ?>', you might have more than one) and for possible
loaded extensions there.

And if it doesn't help better post this problem at the Mapserver list
since there you might get better help for this specific problem.

armin