Hi all

as already mentioned in a previous mail, a collection of alternative
toolbar themes would be nice for having more variety for the interface
of p.mapper. I started with adding 2 new ones additionally to the simple
default theme. They are available for preview and download (images and
Photoshop file) at

http://www.pmapper.net/gallery.shtml

The next version of p.mapper will allow to specify the theme with a
config variable.

So everybody is welcome to contribute and share, especially the ones who
always claim wanting to do so ;-). For interested contributors I will
send a short description about naming conventions and other
recommendations. Download can be defined via a link to your site or from
the pmapper.net site.

armin