Hi Armin,
            Thanks a lot. I'm able to configure P.mapper on server.
    It's an amazing application in UMN mapserver.It consist of
    most of the advanced funtionalities in any web map application.
    I'm facing few more problems.

    1. While selecting create pdf document for creating print page
      I'm facing the following error.

Warning: Wrong parameter count for class_exists() in
D:\ms4w\apps\maplab-2.2\workshop\php\incphp\print\tcpdf.php on line 83

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by
(output started at
D:\ms4w\apps\maplab-2.2\workshop\php\incphp\print\tcpdf.php:83) in
D:\ms4w\apps\maplab-2.2\workshop\php\incphp\print\tcpdf.php on line 2486
FPDF error: Some data has already been output to browser, can't send PDF file

   2. Second problem is I want to display pop up legend over map.
    what should I do to implement it?

  Kindly suggest me how to overcome above problems.

  Thanks & Regards
   Radhika.

NOTICE: This e-mail message including any attachment (collectively the "e-mail")
may contain privileged and confidential information. Except for personal use  by
the intended recipient, or as expressly authorized by the sender, any person who
receives this information is prohibited from disclosure, copy, distribute, or
take of any action in reliance on the contents of this e-mailed information.  If
you are not the intended recipient, then please (i) do not read, forward, print,
copy or otherwise disseminate this e-mail, (ii) notify us of the error by a
reply,
and (iii) delete this e-mail from your computer. Nothing in this communication
is
intended to operate as an electronic signature under applicable law. Compare
Infobase will not be responsible for loss or damage arising from the use of the
information transmitted by this email including damage from virus or some other
third party intervention