Hi,
I have a doubt about hyperlinks for selected fields. I have a postgis table
with two columns: id & name, where id is unique.
In the window that appears when you clic about a point, I want a hyperlink
with the column 'name' of my table, but the link should be
"javascript:openHyperlink('nblayer', 'id', 'X')" where X is the number for
the column 'id'. I want this because 'id' is unique but 'name' can be
repeated...

Is it possible in pmapper? How can I do this?
TIA.

Acepta el reto MSN Premium: Protección para tus hijos en internet.
Descárgalo y pruébalo 2 meses gratis.
http://join.msn.com?XAPID=1697&DI=1055&HL=Footer_mailsenviados_proteccioninfantil