Hello,

I'm using pMapper 3.0 and I have 2 pMapper projects running on the same
server. That's why I want to set session.use_cookies = 0 in php.ini. However
I still have got a small problem. In pMapper I added a new digitize-tool
(see some lines below). Because I set cookies = 0 this PHP-code doesn't know
the variables imgxy and _SESSION any more. This results in $mapW and $mapH
to be empty.

Does anybody know how to solve this problem. Do I have to run add a
require_once("some php-file")?

Thanks,

Chris.

<?php

require_once ("/usr/share/php/DB.php");

session_start();

require_once("common.php");

function DB_addPoint($imgxy, $soort, $waarneming, $datum, $aantal, $gedrag,
$opmerking)

{

    $db_host = "localhost";

    $db_type = "mysql";

    $db_name = "dop";

    $db_user = "test";

    $db_pwd  = "testje";

    $dsn = "$db_type://$db_user:[EMAIL PROTECTED]/$db_name";

    #error_log ($dsn);

    #mysql://root:[EMAIL PROTECTED]/dop

    // CONVERT PIXEL X/Y TO MAP UNITS

    $imgxy_arr = explode(" ", $imgxy);

    $x_pix = $imgxy_arr[0];

    $y_pix = $imgxy_arr[1];

    $GEOEXT = $_SESSION["GEOEXT"];

    $geoDeltaX = $GEOEXT["maxx"] - $GEOEXT["minx"];

    $geoDeltaY = $GEOEXT["maxy"] - $GEOEXT["miny"];

    $mapW = $_SESSION["mapwidth"];

    $mapH = $_SESSION["mapheight"];