Hi all  my pmapper application seems to work but if I change the
incphp/locale/language_it.php file the result is the following error:  warning:
Cannot modify information - headers already sent by (output started at
c:\ms4w\apps\pmapper-3.0.1\incphp\locale\language_it.php:110) in
c:\ms4w\apps\pmapper-3.0.1\mp.phtml on line 53
 starting from this point I can't visualize the legend and nothing happens if I
revert the originale language file.  only if I reinstall the pmapper files I
can use my application.   but now I have another trouble: when I start the map
file all the layers are on... why ??  thanks Emanuel