Dear Armin,
first, thanks for relasing beta 5.

I would like to also draw attention to one bug in searching layers by
attributes in non UTF layers (in my case windows-1250)  in IE.

In firefox of opera browsers, everything is OK. only IE is bad.

When I try to find fo example string "Šariš" - nothing is found in layer
- nothing is found in case when non UTF character is first in string.

In the case of looking for Prešov I will get "Predmier Prečín Prešov
Prejta    Predajná   Prestavlky  Prenčov   Preseľany   Ipeľské
Predmostie   Preseľany nad Ipľom"

Thanks
--
Mgr. Ivan Minčík