For searches combined by 2 or more fields there were some bugs. I might not
have removed them all. I'll have a look on it.

You can also check the query parameters setting debug to 3 in the config.ini
and then look at the file pm_debug.log that is created in the same dir as the
PHP error log.

armin

--
Subject: Re: [pmapper-users] Search on exact value